Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Winter Morning

Its all about my winter morning. I just love my winter morning.

I am in my dreams and don’t know about anything else. I am trying to go somewhere but I am very late and don’t know how to reach on time. I am standing on bus stop but not getting bus. Then suddenly some ruffians came toward bus stop. I felt very scary. And I tried to run fast to save my life. They were also running behind me. I tried faster and suddenly what I found that I was flying. I was able to fly and to had a long jump also which I have never done in my real life. So I became spider girl in my dream. I was flying and suddenly, a voice came into my ear. It was my name only and i thought who is taking my name and how these ruffians know my name. But suddenly I got a shove and then I saw in the back that who was there but I found no one. Then I again got a shove and it was in more power. And this time I felt that someone was shouting on me and I woke up with a strong taken aback. And it was my mom who was standing next to me pointing out her finger to watch.

So it was all a dream and now I was in my quilt and was begging to my mom for some more time. I was trying my all effort so she should leave me. But she was determined and now it was time to say good bye to my bed.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaaaa..well wt to say abt dis ..its everybodies dream to hv sum extra hrs on bed n saw most amazing dream bt mujhe aaj tk ye samaj nai aaya k ye moms hamesha hitler ke tarah dreams k end mai q aa jati hai..?????? :)

    ReplyDelete